Kalamoti is located about 20 kilometers south of the town of Chios. It is a traditional village with a two-floor stone houses and beautiful carved doors.The village has about 850 inhabitants, mostly mastic producers. On the south of Kalamoti is the church of Panagia of Agrelopos. The north of Kalamoti exists “Zyvos” the medieval tower, which was destroyed in the earthquake of 1881. Near the ruins of the tower is the Byzantine church of Panagia Sikelia. Near the village of Kalamoti is also the beach of Komi, one of the most cosmopolitan beaches.